Monday, February 15, 2016

Chinese Chicken Drumsticks

My ideas for the dinner party often come too late, so I'm always in a hurry. This time, believe it or not, I have prepared the recipes a week before for this event. Pork is on the menu every time we meet with my family and I needed a little chicken touch. :-) This recipe is well known all over the world but as I do with all my recipes I've changed it a bit. :-) Now this recipe is more like Rosvitha's chinese chicken drumsticks.


Ingredients

  • 1 tbsp of honey
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 1/2 cup of soy sauce
  • 15 chicken drumsticks
  • salt
Method
Salt the chicken drumsticks generously and arrange them in a pan. Put the honey, soy sauce and grated garlic in one bowl and stir it until the honey melts and the flavors nicely combine. Pour the prepared mixture on drumsticks and dip and roll the drumsticks in that sauce. Cover the pan with alu foil. Put it in a preheated oven on 375 F degrees and bake it for half an hour. Take the foil off and turn the drumsticks on the other side. Put it back in the oven without the foil, increase the heat and bake it for another half an hour. If it's done, it has to be soft, sticky and delicious.