Sunday, December 28, 2014

Creamy Vegetable Soup


When I need something lite and creamy for lunch, I just make this magnificent creamy soup to indulge my cravings. It's not complicated to make it and it's my choice what to put inside. I open my refrigerator, take out the vegetables I have and put them in the bowl to boil them. The simplest meal ever and above all, extremely healthy.


Ingredients for the soup

  • 4 average size carrots
  • 2 potatoes
  • some chopped leek
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 2 tbsp of sour cream
  • 1 tbsp of chopped dill
  • 2 tsp of salt
Method
Put all the chopped vegetables into the bowl, pour the water on them, salt it and boil it until the veggies become soft. Mix the vegetables into a creamy soup, add sour cream and chopped dill and you have done it! Your soup is ready to be served!