Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hot Bread Pizza Cups

I woke up in the morning with a wish to bake little pizza cups. It's very interesting for kids, since it's small, tasty  and crusty little sandwich. So, I didn't leave it on a wish, I made it happen. I was almost done when my son woke up and asked me what that delicious smell is. I took out the muffin pan out of the oven and my son was amazed. He couldn't wait for cups to cool... breakfast was already gone. :-)



Ingredients

  • 6 bread slices
  • 1 cup of grated Trappist cheese
  • 1 cup of grated Bologna sausage
  • 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
  • 1 tsp of oregano spice
  • 3 tbsp of ketchup
Method
Take the bread crust of the bread slice and put the bread in one muffin hole. The bread crust swirl into another muffin hole.


Mix all of the ingredients listed above and stuff the cups. Bake in the preheated oven on 480 F degrees for a few minutes. When the cheese melts, the cups are done.