Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cheesy Turkey Meatball Muffins


The muffin pan can be used for lunch and dinner, too. I was afraid that the meat wouldn't be baked in the middle - I was wrong! These became the nicest meatballs ever! All look alike and the cheese is just about to come out... I have found the biggest garlic clove of all time for these little meat cakes - but I haven't used it entirely, just a part of it :-) 



Ingredients

  • 1 pound of minced turkey meat
  • 1 tsp of vegetable powder
  • 1 tsp of salt
  • 1/2 tsp of pepper
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp of baking soda
  • 1 grated garlic clove
  • some Gouda cheese
Method
Mix all the above mentioned ingredients except cheese. Put the mixture into the muffin baking pan - just on the bottom, add cheese cut n little cubes and cover it with more meat.


Preheat the oven on 400 F degrees and bake the meatballs as long as it takes to gain nice color.


I have served this meal with baked new potatoes (I love spring! :-)) and cucumber salad.