Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Leftover Chocolate Easter Bunny Muffins

So many Easter Bunnies left, so many kinds of chocolate... I had to bake something delicious and tempting. This great recipe was born as I was gathering all those bunnies and chocolate eggs. My son enjoyed in crushing those chocolates and helping me out with the muffins. The muffins came out better than ever... it was so many kinds of chocolate to blame.



Ingredients

  • 2 eggs
  • 2 cups of flour
  • 4 tbsp of sugar
  • 1 tbsp of baking powder
  • 1/4 cup of oil
  • 1 cup of yogurt
  • 2 tbsp of fruit jelly
  • crushed chocolate bunnies
Method
Mix all the dry ingredients and separately the liquid ingredients. Combine those two mixtures and add the crushed chocolate bunnies. Pour the batter into the muffin pan and bake them on 340 F degrees for 25 minutes. 

These muffins are so moist and delicious. I can't wait the next Easter to bake some more of muffins like these.