Thursday, May 7, 2015

Strawberry Recipes


Strawberry is the most appreciated fruit in this blog, so I decided to dedicate this post to all the recipes I have tried out using this tasty fruit. As it's so aromatic, can be used in lot of desserts and beverages combining with everything and giving an incredible flavor.



This recipe is really amazing! It's a no bake roll cake with whipping base and strawberries. So much for this time of year - lite, fruity and delicious! I always eat strawberries with whipping base and this is it, only rolled in a pecan-cocoa cake. I have made this cake in no time but the cooling time was too long :-( so I had to cut it too soon because of the hungry eyes of my family. :-)


This is a real summer cake with unforgettable strawberries and maracuja fruit dipped in whipped cream. Fresh and tasty cake for hot sunny days. When I am making this cake, I eat so many strawberries that later I can't look at the acake :-) Learn from my mistakes... close your mouth while making this cake.


I like these thin pancakes. It's always a pleasure to wrap something in those thin round cakes with crusty edges. Sometimes, I indulge my self with pancakes creamed with Nutella or a homemade fruit jam, but from time to time I have an urge to wrap something that could look like the most delicious dessert - this pancake is a perfect example. :-)

Welcome to one of my easiest and the most beautiful cake's recipe of all times. So refreshing, like an ice cream with strawberry jelly on a honey crust - bringing you joy with every bite :-) Contrast of colors makes this cake tempting to all generations and genders... but, with a first bite you take, you will experience a new dimension of stimulating desserts.

Here's one light cake for hot summer days and nights :-) This cake is so mild tasted and fluffy with strawberries and jelly covered with vanilla cream and whipping base topping. The cake I baked is the simple one just to be there to hold these nice ingredients all together. I ate 2 slices without a problem 'cause of the small amount of sugar and so many strawberries.

This refreshing cheesecake was born in my kitchen yesterday! A little bit sour only to justify it's own origin of being a cheesecake. Strawberry pudding gives this cake a fruity taste and off course a nice pink color. As it stands in the refrigerator starts to disappear and every time I open it there is less left on the plate...I wonder how this happens? :-) I should name it a Disappearing cake!

Every week I have to bake crepes... The cravings for them are enormous and can't help it. We eat it with jelly, cinnamon and sugar, cacao and sugar, all sorts of pudding, whipped cream and fruits (seasonal), poppy seed and sugar, or salty variations. It's better if you eat it strait from the pan. The crepe is crusty in a first few minutes and in this case, Nutella melts on it and gives you an incredible feeling while eating it.